Research and critique the business network structure of an enterprise of your choice. You may use an actual enterprise, or a fictional enterprise you defined for your case studies in previous courses. Address the following topics:
- Differentiation: The subdivision of individuals, groups, and organizations into specialized workgroups.
- Integration: The links and relationships between the workgroups, the overall organization, and individuals in terms of:
- Task-based relationships
- Information-based relationships
- Social relationships
- Decision-making differentiation: The differentiation among business units based on products or services, business functions, and geographic markets.
To complete the assignment, you need to post a Microsoft Word 300-word research report, to address the following:
- Research the governance model used in your company.
- Discuss different methods of governance and how they might benefit the company.
- Review the level of collaboration among various business units, external suppliers, distributors, and customers.
- Evaluate whether your company is meeting the requirements for participating in a collaborative community. If not, what changes or improvements would you recommend?