Proposing a Data Gathering Approach at TLG Solutions. Proposing a Data Gathering Approach at TLG Solutions
CLA 1 Comprehensive Learning Assessment
Case Study: Proposing a Data Gathering Approach at TLG Solutions (pages 171 – 175)
Read the TLG Solutions case and consider the following questions:
- What is the client requesting, and what goal does the client have for this project?
- What are the presenting problems?
- What do you believe may be any underlying problems?
- Which of these underlying problems is most likely? Why?
- What data would illustrate whether these underlying problems are occurring?
- Which method of data gathering would you use and why? (Consider using the method of analysis shown in Table 7.2.)
- Write a proposal that explains what data you will gather through what means (interviews, surveys, focus groups, observations, and/or unobtrusive measures). Include any questions you might ask, observations you would undertake, and/or documents you would want to gather.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of your data gathering choice(s)?
- Include a rationale and proposed timeline for your approach and any details about the data gathering method itself, including possible interview or survey questions, documents to gather, or observations you would conduct.
- Finally, ensure that your proposal addresses any additional contracting needs you may have in your relationship with Greenfield.