Change Management and Development Plan.
Change Management and Development Plan
Using a self-assessment that reflects your proficiency on leadership competencies related to change, you will develop a specific actionable development plan to increase your personal effectiveness.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Assess the personal competencies that enable leaders to become more effective change leaders.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Using the Agile Leader Self-Assessment, create a development plan which includes the following:
- Identify personal change-related leadership competencies targeted for development. Consider one or two competencies to focus on for this assignment.
- Support with a rationale the importance of each identified change-related leadership competency.
- Develop an action plan for each change-related leadership competency. Include at least four actionable steps for each identified competency.
- Explain action steps for improving each change-related leadership competency. Be as specific as you can in explaining your deliberate experimentation of increasing your effectiveness.
- Develop a timeline for each action step, including a target date for assessing progress. Use the next six-month period for your timeline.
Your development plan should be written coherently to support a central idea. Use appropriate APA format, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- Length: 4 to 6 pages.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Formatting: Use APA formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no extra line spaces before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, one-inch margins all around, and no bullets.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the assignment scoring guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment before submission.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.